Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bowling with Doug Flutie!

Last Thursday I had an amazing opportunity to not only bowl beside Doug Flutie but also help raise awareness and funds for Autism! The Eighth Annual Flutie Bowl raised money for the Doug Flutie Foundation for Autism, a charity that Doug Flutie and his wife established in honor of their son, who was diagnosed with autism.  I got to mingle with local Patriots (still super cool even though we won't be in the superbowl this year!...), Red Sox players, reality TV stars (remember Chris from The Bachelorette -Ali's season?),  Dirty Water TV hosts, and many other celebs! I had a blast and even scored a few strikes (hey, it's not bad for someone who has bowled all of 5 times!) Plus, I signed my very first Bowling Pin!


If you would like to donate to the Doug Flutie Foundation, please visit www.flutiefoundation.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment