Saturday, April 2, 2011

AMHA Awards Ceremony

I want to give a special thanks to Nancy Caisse and Suzy Lucine for inviting me to the American Morgan Horse Association Awards Ceremony in Boston. It was such an honor to be a part of this special event as I've been a long time equestrian and Morgan horse enthusiast! I met so many wonderful people including the legendary Eitan Beth Halachmy, the founder of Cowboy Dressage and trainer of many Morgan champions, Mary Jean Vasiloff who was inducted into the breeders' hall of fame, Harry and Carolyn Sebring (AMHA president) and many more!  Looking forward to competing in the ring this summer and seeing you all again next year in Orlando!

Featured on USEF!

Harry and Carolyn Sebring
AMHA President

Me and my Dad

girls from AMHA youth




No comments:

Post a Comment